Have you been injured or sickened by a faulty medication, medical device or as the result of another individual’s negligence?
At Meldofsky Law Firm, our personal injury lawyers focus in helping clients throughout the nation to recover damages stemming from injuries, illnesses and instances of negligence.
Our lawyers can assist with a vast array of cases, including:
- Mesothelioma lung cancer, which can result from exposure to asbestos through work in a vast range of different industries.
- Dangerous drugs, such as the blood thinner medication known as Xarelto. Xarelto has no known antidote and it can cause uncontrolled internal bleeding that may prove deadly.
- Defective medical devices, such as transvaginal mesh implants, which have caused serious internal injuries. Transvaginal mesh implants have been the subject of thousands of lawsuits and hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements, with thousands of additional lawsuit cases still pending.
These are just some of the case types that we deal in here at the Meldofsky Law Firm. We’ve provided our clients with the resources they needed to recover millions in damages, but it’s essential to take action as soon as possible. That’s because the law may limit the amount of time you have to take action and seek compensation.
If you’ve been harmed by a defective product, medication or device or suffered due to another’s negligence, you may have a claim to compensation. Clients like you may seek compensation to cover:
- medical bills and hospital expenses;
- ongoing care costs;
- lost wages due to an inability to work;
- pain and suffering;
- losses due to a family member’s death;
Contact our legal team now and we’ll provide you with a free consultation to help you to determine if you have a viable case.